Chemometrics Research Groups
- Research at CPAC, Center for Process Analytical Chemistry, University of Washington
- CICI, Center for Intelligent Chemical Instrumentation, Department of Chemistry, Ohio University
- Wentzell chemometrics group, Department of Chemistry, Dalhousie University
- Brown chemometrics group, Chemistry and Biochemistry, University of Delaware
- ECU Chemometrics, Paul Gemperline’s group at East Carolina University
- NAmICS, the North American Chapter of the International Chemometrics Society
- The Bristol Chemometrics web site.
- Milano Chemometrics and QSAR Research Group, Università degli Studi di Milano
- Quality and Technology, Department of Food Science, The Royal Veterinary and Agricultural University, Denmark
- The Belgian Chemometrics Society
- The Dutch Chemometrics Society
- Institute for Molecules and Materials, Chemometrics Research Department, University of Nijmegen, Netherlands.
- Biosystems Data Analysis, University of Amsterdam.
- Laboratory for Applied Chemometrics, Institute of General Chemistry, Vienna University of Technology.
- ACRG, the Applied Chemometrics Research Group, Telemark University College, Porsgrunn, Norway.
- Nofima, the Norwegian Food Research Institute.
- Chemometrics Consultancy, a company specialized in calibration of analytical instruments.
- Development and Transfer of Chemometric Methods in Multivariate Resolution. The University of Barcelona’s Multivariate Curve Resolution site.
If you would like us to include your group on this page, send an email with your suggestions to: firstname.lastname@example.org.