Chemometrics Research Groups
- Research at CPAC, Center for Process Analytical Chemistry, University of Washington
- CICI, Center for Intelligent Chemical Instrumentation, Department of Chemistry, Ohio University
- Wentzell chemometrics group, Department of Chemistry, Dalhousie University
- Brown chemometrics group, Chemistry and Biochemistry, University of Delaware
- ECU Chemometrics, Paul Gemperline’s group at East Carolina University
- NAmICS, the North American Chapter of the International Chemometrics Society
- The Bristol Chemometrics web site.
- Milano Chemometrics and QSAR Research Group, Università degli Studi di Milano
- Quality and Technology, Department of Food Science, The Royal Veterinary and Agricultural University, Denmark
- The Belgian Chemometrics Society
- The Dutch Chemometrics Society
- Institute for Molecules and Materials, Chemometrics Research Department, University of Nijmegen, Netherlands.
- Biosystems Data Analysis, University of Amsterdam.
- Laboratory for Applied Chemometrics, Institute of General Chemistry, Vienna University of Technology.
- ACRG, the Applied Chemometrics Research Group, Telemark University College, Porsgrunn, Norway.
- Nofima, the Norwegian Food Research Institute.
- Chemometrics Consultancy, a company specialized in calibration of analytical instruments.
- Development and Transfer of Chemometric Methods in Multivariate Resolution. The University of Barcelona’s Multivariate Curve Resolution site.
- Chemometrics, Qualimetrics and Nanosensors Group, Universitat Rovira i Virgili – Tarragona
- Research Group on Solution Equilibria and Chemometrics, University of Barcelona, Spain
- Farmaceutisch Instituut FAB, Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Belgium
If you would like us to include your group on this page, send an email with your suggestions to: firstname.lastname@example.org.