This list of software providers and distributors will help you to find information about several chemometrics-related companies and products.
Software Companies and Products
- Infometrix, Inc., developer of Pirouette, InStep and LineUp packages for multivariate data analysis. We specialize in integrating chemometrics into analytical instruments and process systems.
- CAMO Inc, maker of Unscrambler software, for multivariate modeling, prediction, classification, and experimental design.
- Umetrics, maker of MODDE software for design of experiments and SIMCA multivariate data analysis.
- Eigenvector Research, sells a PLS_Toolbox
- Thermo Electron, offers PLSplus/IQ add-on to GRAMS.
- Grabitech Solutions AB, offering MultiSimplex, experimental design & optimization software.
- PRS Software AS, maker of Sirius software, for data analysis and experimental design.
- S-Matrix Corp., maker of CARD, design of experiments software.
- Stat-Ease, Inc., maker of Design-Expert DOE software for experimental design.
- Applied Chemometrics, source for chemometrics related software, training, and consulting.
- DATAN software for multidimensional chemometric analysis.
- Analyze IQ Ltd., provides software and services to rapidly and accurately analyze chemical mixtures using spectroscopy.
- Data Analysis Solutions, offers services and consulting in the area of multivariate bioinformatics and chemometrics focusing on the pharmaceutical industry.
- TopNIR, offers software for process monitoring and control plus statistical analysis for near infrared spectroscopy focused on the downstream petroleum market.
- AixCAPE, a non-for-profit consortium with focus on facilitating new technologies and on speeding up innovation transfer in the area of computer aided process engineering.
- 4Tune Engineering Ltd., provides SaaS solutions for process monitoring and risk analysis.
If you would like information about your company, product, or database to be included here, please send mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.